You do not need to submit answers to the questions below; use them to help structure and sharpen the analysis and insights that support your decision.
Key Decision Question: How would you generate demand for the Quartz? Why?
Recommended Supporting Questions and Analysis
- What aspects of Aqualisa’s business model and external environment are important to understanding the situation Aqualisa is facing?
- What is the value proposition of the Quartz for consumers? What jobs does it help people get done? What pains does it relieve or gains does it create? How well does it do compared with their most likely alternatives?
- What is the value proposition of the Quartz for plumbers? What jobs does it help plumbers get done? What pains does it relieve or gains does it create? How well does it do compared with their most likely alternatives?
- Use the data in the case to estimate the cost-benefit of the Quartz for consumers and plumbers, compared to their most likely alternative. What does this analysis suggest for the pricing of the Quartz? Are there aspects of the value proposition that are missed by your analysis?
- Describe the decision-making journey of different customer segments. How well is Aqualisa’s current marketing strategy aligned with these journeys?
- Are there other channel partners that you think are important to generating demand for the Aqualisa Quartz?