You do not need to submit answers to the questions below; use them to help structure and sharpen the analysis and insights that support your decision.
Key Decision Questions:
- Identify your estimates of the current TAM and SAM for the Exablate Neuro
- Identify your chosen beachhead target market for ExAblate Neuro, and estimate its size.
- Why did you choose the target market that you did?
Recommended Supporting Questions and Analysis
- Discuss the prevalence and incidence of ET in the United States. Are the numbers sufficiently large to be of interest to Davis?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of the different extant therapies available for treating symptoms of ET?
- Who is the customer for this new therapy, and how would you segment the market to find high-priority segments?
- What does the decision-making process look like and who are the key influencers Davis must get in her corner?
- What is the value proposition for the ExAblate Neuro? How might Davis position InSightec’s innovation in the market?
- What are the barriers to adoption of this new technology?